Gunner

On 7 Apr 2005 10:30:54 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

Virtual WMDS. How handy. Too bad the US seems unable to do anything
about the *real* ones in N. Korea. Are we really so stupid as to
be hunting mice in the backyard when there's an elephant in the
living room?

Not even a good bit of spin and misdirection on your part Jim. Im
embaressed for you.

Spin, hell. If the PRC doesn't start a shooting war with
Taiwan soon, I suspect the next big hotspot in the world will
be around Korea.

Jim

You are aware of course, that NC has 100,000 arty pieces aimed
directly at Seoul. A single time on target barrage of one round each
will kill an estimated 2 million people. Then they dig out the nukes.
And its run by a total nutcase.

Iraq was fish in a barrel. A win/win with little danger to innocents,
unlike Korea.

Thanks to your buddy Clinton who gave them food, fuel and nuclear
reactors....they are a big danger to all those around them. So have to
be treated with kid gloves. Think of Iraq as a live carp, and Korea
as a quart jar filled with nitro.

Gunner

Rule #35
"That which does not kill you,