Seri

Default Help please toilet problem (OT Reply)

Hmmm, without wanting to deviate off the subject and turn this into an OT
thread, but, putting replies at the top or bottom is a preference and not a
rule, I find putting replies at the top preferable as I have normally
already read through the prior thread messages individually and don't want
to wade through the length of body that I already know.

Secondly, if you search on Google Groups for my name, you will see that my
method of content deletions is to remove all the content from the current
thread that is superfluous to my reply and replace removed content with the
tag deletia, I do this so that anyone who happens to have come across just
my message in a search can have no merely my reply but also the context
information.

Sorry, but it seems that your reply was made for only one purpose, and that
was to annoy me. I'm aware that it may seem that my posting was to do the
same, but there have been times previously where I have seen someone reply
to a troll so I (normally) always take care not to do so myself. In this
instance I needn't have worried as a brief search on uk.d-i-y shows that
Annette Kurten is a regular poster, but I did not do this search before
posting my second message, and message retracts on newsgroups are as much
use as a chocolate teapot.

Anyway, divergence over, and enough ranting and self made net-cops.

Seri