Mark & Juanita

On Thu, 7 Apr 2005 10:59:29 -0500, "Todd Fatheree"
wrote:

"Leon" wrote in message
om...

"Unisaw A-100" wrote in message
Leon wrote:
They could have saved thousands more had they had the equipment to build
them themselves.

Yahbut, that's like saying you're buying a boat to cut down
on the cost of fish. :-)

Yeah that did not come out quite right. If they had already had the
equipment, they wasted money by not using it.

I like this line of thinking. I may try using this with the missus. "If
we're buying the cabinets, we're wasting money that I've invested in tools."

todd

I'd be careful with that line of reasoning. You might wind up having to
build some things that you really don't want nor need to be building. e.g.
termite-puke bookstands

The absence of accidents does not mean the presence of safety
Army General Richard Cody