Mark Cooper

Don't bother holding your breath for one of these Black and Decker
hybrids...I ordered one back in February.

Last week I got a call from the distributor where I purchased...they're now
reporting that it won't be available until mid-June at the absolute
earliest.

Grizzly got a call from me last Saturday, and my G1023SL is being delivered
to my doorstep tomorrow morning.

"Dukester" wrote in message
I received a new Tool Crib catalog yesterday and hadn't looked at one in a
while. Anyway I saw 3 different saws that look like Unisaws: ones
labelled
"Unisaws", another marked "cabinet saw" and then a third type "hybrid
saws"
Other than the motor I can't see what the differences are between these.
Are there differences (other than the motor)? Anyone using the cabinet or
hybrid saws?