B a r r y

helo-pilot wrote:

something "coming out of a box". Yeah...I do think it was the way it was
packaged and McFeely's was the one who packed it.

I feel for you, but McFeeleys has a really good rep here, and as the
supplier to several woodworking shops, a woodworking school, and a small
wooden deck furniture factory in my local area.

FWIW, Lee Valley, who has a stellar track record both here and in my
personal experience, had a package totally destroyed by FedEx Ground on
it's way to me. To make matters worse, the package arrived with an
aerosol can of 100% SILICONE in it, compliments of FedEx. G Just
what I want in the shop!

Hang in there, McFeeley's is a class act, they'll make you whole.

Barry