helo-pilot

If your perception is as bad as your math, you may have other problems.

Uhhhhhh...Ooooops

Trying to prove a point and screwed up the simple stuff.
Oh well I guess that would be 780...are you sure that 52 weeks and 36 months
can't be multiplied???? Just joking.

Thanks Edwin for straightening me out.

CW2 Ken Gunter

CH-47D Instructor Pilot &
Woodworker

http://www.ch47.org

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
. com...

"helo-pilot" wrote in message
McFeelys is doing you a favor. Your beef is with UPS, not the shipper.

Actually I believe if the packaging had been better it would have never
happened in the first place...so part of my beef is with McFeely's.

I'm in the packaging business. No matter how well we design a package,
someone, somewhere will damage the product. If McFeelys had a bad track
record, UPS would refuse their products.

That's funny, I receive on average about 5-10 boxes a week at my home,
mostly for my SWMBO's business from all of the above shippers. In the
past three years, let's see 5 boxes a week times 52 weeks times 36
months. Holy ****... that's over 9000 packages and this is my first
problem with something "coming out of a box". Yeah...I do think it was
the way it was packaged and McFeely's was the one who packed it.

If your perception is as bad as your math, you may have other problems.