Emmo

I am the guy who recently said that if it wasn't for HF tools, I wouldn't
have no tools at all. However, I found that the HF autodarkening hood made
my eyes hurt, and I returned it and got a Miller instead... Nearly everyone
else in my welding class bought the HF hood and kept them, though. So maybe
I had a bad one, or maybe my eyes are overly sensitive or whatever, but I in
any case, I am very happy with my Miller... And I am a very happy HF
customer in general, just not in this case. They did take it back with no
argument or hassle at all...

Been discussed before. I love mine and it seems most others who have
purchased them have had a good experience. Apparently the folks with the
$220 helmets on their store shelves don't like too much though.

John