Andy Dingley

On Thu, 7 Apr 2005 13:43:06 +0100, David Chapman
wrote:

I'm looking for ideas on how to eliminate/reduce the number of grey
squirrels that frequent our garden. Fat chance, I hear you say!

Indeed. Leave them to it and squirrel-proof the bird table.

A squirrel can climb or slide _down_ almost anything, then jump off
the food to the floor. They're less good at climbing _up_ though, so
conical "rat funnels" on a vertical post will usually stop them. Make
them big enough, make them smooth (i.e. metal or glass), and dont;
have the table overlooked by a jumping platform.

--
Smert' spamionam