Set Square

Default Help please toilet problem

Annette Kurten wrote:

Due to a *VERY* limited budget, I bought a shell type white bathroom
suite. The flush has never been brilliant, but from last night I pull
the handle and very little water comes out.
I pump it and still no better.
I took the lid of and noticed that the lever setting (IE a bit of
wire) was on the highest pull.
There seems not to be enough suction to pull the water over the
siphon.
I hope this makes sense. Is it a plumber job or something I might be
able to sort out before I top myself :-(

You try a bit of tightly coiled wire on it - as used for holding up a net
curtaing.
--
Cheers,
Set Square