helo-pilot

Default McFeely's (Should I be upset?)

Last week I ordered about 10 things from McFeely's. The box arrived about
four days later via UPS but had visible damage to the box itself (hole
gouged in the side). I opened it up and took an inventory and noticed 4
items were missing. Proceeded to call customer service and tell them what
was missing and requested they resend the missing items. They then told me
they would send an UPS person to my house to "verify the damage" in 8-10
days. I feel that they are just calling me a big fat liar wanting to verify
the damage and all. For someone that has gone through this before, is this
a normal practice? Should I be complaining a little more? It's like 10
dollars in product...give me a break.

THANKS ALL!!!!

CW2 Ken Gunter

CH-47D Instructor Pilot &