The Spelling Police

Rebel wrote:
I was looking a some woodworking magazines last month. I don't recall
the name of the mag. The article was about wood bending, and featured a
table/desk made from spalded maple with 3 draws. The support for the
legs was bent to allow your feet underneath. Unfortunately I didn't buy
it and when I was able to return to the city, it was next month. If
anyone knows of the mag. name and addition etc. I would appreciate
knowing so I can back order. I know it's NOT FineWoodworking or
Woodsmith - I get both delivered to my door.
Your never too old to learn something new.

OK, here's something new: it's "drawers"; not "draws". And "you're" never too
old to learn something new. "Your" indicates ownership.

The Spelling Police