jim rozen

In article , J. R. Carroll says...

Interesting take on the situation. I think we've been so innundated
by PopeStock and TerryGate that the real events in the world are
getting swept under the rug.

Those issues are plain and simple electioneering and by that I mean
irrelevant.
You left out the Michael Jackson, Scott Peterson, Robert Blake trials and
they are more in the same vein.
You know, if we hadn't had small pox and booze to tame the American indian
population somebody would have had to invent them.

There is a reason I don't have network TV or cable in my house.
I think you pretty much hit the nail on the head there.

Jim

please reply to: