J. R. Carroll

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , Gunner says...

Virtual WMDS. How handy. Too bad the US seems unable to do anything
about the *real* ones in N. Korea. Are we really so stupid as to
be hunting mice in the backyard when there's an elephant in the
living room?

Not even a good bit of spin and misdirection on your part Jim. Im
embaressed for you.

Spin, hell. If the PRC doesn't start a shooting war with
Taiwan soon,

They won't Jim. They don't need to as that war is over. There are 4,000
Taiwanese bussinesses on the mainland. Taiwan doesn't really exist at this
point unless you are a politician.
When the PRC decides the time is right you probably won't see as much as a
skirmish line form, the small group of bussinessmen calling the shots behind
the scenes in Taipaie won't allow it.

As for N Korea, if KJI even farts in the wrong direction China and Japan
will flatten him post haste and nobody will object.
The PRC isn't going to shoot at us either. They hold 300 billion dollars in
mainland China and have a total direct investment in the US of about 2.5
trillion and that is climbing every day - not to mention the market the US
provides - they would be shooting at their own piggy bank and that won't
happen. In fact, were we really threatened the mainland Chinese would help
defend us, no ****.

--
John R. Carroll
Machining Solution Software, Inc.