Grant Erwin

I buy some stuff at Harbor Freight too. I have bought 4 of their 110# cast
steel Russian anvils (all for friends) which is a much better deal than you
can get anywhere else on a small anvil. I am as much of a tool snob as anyone
but I think their "Pittsburgh Professional" series wrenches are very well made.
Hard to find, though. You pretty much have to go look in person. I had a buddy
who bought a 4" angle grinder, got about an hour out of it. Gunner told me
recently that you don't want the blue one, you got to get the orange one for
about $5 more, that one lasts for 3-4 years. I bought a little propane tank
cart for my weed burning setup - it's built OK and there's *no* way I could
build it for that price. I also buy their yellow handled ball peen hammers.
They seem fine to me, and at maybe $8 for the whole set I can't lose.

I recently went out on the banana peel and picked up their 1" SDS hammer drill.
I haven't had it out of the box yet. It was *so* cheap.

GWE