Ron Truitt

I have built several sets of kitchen cabinets and always saved big time.

Last week I finished a 7 foot long base cabinet with 9 drawers and a
formica top.

It cost me around $175 to $200. Exact cost unkown since I used some
left overs for the interior bulkheads and formica top.

The only catch for me is door or drawer front style since that can call
for special tools or milling from a shop. I generally go with something
simple if I can talk SWMBO into it. One set had doors that were grooved
on a table saw using a molding head. My last project had oak plywood
drawer fronts with oak trim surrounding the edges.

I'd saw go for it if at all possible. Another big plus for me: I used
the latest project as an excuse for a Dewalt mitre saw and am extremely
happy with that also.

Good luck and have fun.

RonT