Leon

"Robatoy" wrote in message

This is what has me confused...the home owner did...or did not purchase
HD cabinets?

Home owners bought RTA HD cabinets, and did the install themselves,
saving thousands... thousands which they spent on important upgrades.

They could have saved thousands more had they had the equipment to build
them themselves. If they spent over $2000 for the average sized kitchen
with Oak cabinets and solid Oak Raised panel doors, NO plastic anywhere
including bracing, full extension hinges and Blum Euro hinges, they spent
more than they had to.

I have compared my pricing to the Borg pricing and I always win when
comparing apples to apples and quality and I am making a respectable profit.

Now if they did not have the time or skill I could understand the move.