Lawrence Wasserman

In article ,
Doug Miller wrote:
...snipped...
The second time, I was hunting in an area that can be reached only by boat. I
used a canoe so as to make as little noise as possible. Paddled into a small
cove with a bit of a beach at the bottom of a five-foot-high bluff where the
woods begin. Beached the canoe. Need to relieve myself. Don't want to
pee in the lake, so I walked over to the base of the bluff. I had
_just_finished_ when I heard him coming. Then I saw him. Oh. My. Gosh. Huge,
absolutely huge. And less than five yards away. Guess where my gun was... five
steps away, in the canoe. Turned my back to him and just stood there. He
walked up _right_ behind me -- two feet at most, he's on the top of this
five-foot bluff, I'm standing at the bottom of it) and sniffed me over, then
just walked away as I stood there unarmed and unable to move.

--
Regards,

Whats the matter, you couldn't jump on him and break his neck?

--

Larry Wasserman Baltimore, Maryland