Default Credit Due Harbor Freight

After hearing about Harbor Freight in this newsgroup, I authorized them
to email me their catalog and sales literature.

As it turned out I wasn't really interested in the quality of
mechandize that they were selling, but their email advertisements
continued to arrive at the rate of 2 or 3 each week.

This went on for about 3 months. Last week I sent them an email reply
with the words REMOVE as the subject. Believe it or not, they
immediately took me off their mailing list.

A firm with ethics like this deserves special reconition! While I can't
get into the products that they sell, I really have to respect their
business ethics, and now feel almost obligated to buy something from
them, not because I want the product, buy just to show them my respect.

Harry C.