Wayne

USA Today notes, "By 55%-40%, respondents say Republicans, traditionally the
party of limited government, are 'trying to use the federal government to
interfere with the private lives of most Americans' on moral values."

Also: "By more than 2-to-1, 39%-18%, Americans say the 'religious right' has
too much influence in the Bush administration," according to the daily.

These polls crack me up. When the Dems were in power were there ever
any stupid questions in polls like "trying to use the federal government
to interfere with the private lives of most Americans' on NON-moral
values."?

When was anyone's rights last violated by the "religious right" in this
country? Come on, get real. The dems can't get across what they stand
for (whatever that is) so they attack anyone who does take a stand and
label them as religious whatevers. Why do some feel threatened by
someone with religious convictions?

Liberals will always take the safe course regardless of the
consequence. If it makes them feel good, then it must be the right
thing to do. I just spent the last week in California were government
has pretty much taken over every aspect of everyday life in some way or
another. The liberals control every branch of government and most
cities, yet they are broke and face huge tax increases or drastic cuts
in services. Hard choices need to be made, salaries need to be cut, but
it will never happen because it "hurts too much" or someone's feelings
may be hurt. It's way too late in my opinion to turn things around
there.

Wayne