pjm@see_my_sig_for_address.com

On Tue, 05 Apr 2005 10:07:14 -0500, Duane Bozarth
wrote:

nospambob wrote:

It'd help if the "Good advice" was included in your post!

On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 17:34:23 GMT, "Gideon" wrote:

Good advise from somebody who understands what is going on.

It would also help if you wouldn't top post...

But, in response to your comment, he (Gideon) was complimenting the
previous responsder for the lucid and correct answer...

For which I would like to apologize. I'll try not to let it
happen again :-)

Click every day here to feed an animal !!! http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/