Matt Morgan

"TURTLE" wrote in message
news

This is Turtle.

You stuck a nerve with the poster that replied here to and he had to clear
up as to ownership of alt.hvac. I own nothing but a log in and posting
ability.

TURTLE

Turtle, I agree completely.

First, PJ came in and as always, threw out his usual assortment of lame
insults and tired phrases.

And then DJ came along and expressed the obvious:

Paul, if you want people out of hvac, why do you also not want a new group
created for them to go to?

To which no one can possibly know the answer, surely Paul will never be man
enough to discuss his reasoning. I can only guess than Paul has some sort of
deep seated need to prove he knows everything about everything, and can't
stand the thought of people talking about anything without his being able to
monitor it.

It matters not.

There is a level of decency that even the minions of paul (with 1, perhaps 2
exceptions) will NOT sink to; and that level is when one man makes a
concerted effort to take the food out of another mans mouth and the mouths
of his family because of something posted on an internet forum.

Pauls minions are scattering. The normal stench of the rotting carcass of
alt.hvac has grown exponentially stronger these past days.

Soon it will be abandoned completely, and paul will be left alone to wallow
in his cesspool of hatred and misery.

In the meantime, keep on keeping on Terry. You know the secret to ending
this stinking mess, and I salute you for your patience in executing it.

Matt