Fred

On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 12:42:37 -0400, Harry Everhart
wrote:

I know this is the wrong group - but I like the answers on here better.

My wife was gardening last week and now has poison ivy over her.

The yard in our new Florida home is big and wooded and full of this
stuff.

How would you get rid of it? Wife loves to work in the yard.

Harry

I've heard lots of horror stories on the home owner destroying
valuable landscape when spraying for poison ivy (or any weed using
weed killer).

Best (for you) to remove it by hand. But if you must use chemicals,
then I'd recommend you use a brush or rag to wipe it on the suspect
leaves.

JimL