Doug Miller

In article , wrote:
On Wed, 6 Apr 2005 06:41:20 -0500, "Swingman" wrote:

Hehe ... There should also be a law in Doug's state that he must post his
whereabouts during deer season. ;)

and wear an eye patch over his right eye..

No, the left eye - that was the problem. I'm right-handed, left-eyed.

There was an article a few years back in American Hunter that said you're
better off shooting with your dominant *eye* and recommended that people with
this type of cross dominance should learn to shoot with the non-dominant hand.

I just can't manage to feel comfortable that way. Not with a long gun, anyhow.
It's no problem at all for me to shoot a pistol right-handed and left-eyed.

--
Regards,