mac davis

On Wed, 6 Apr 2005 06:41:20 -0500, "Swingman" wrote:

"Leon" wrote in message

"Doug Miller" wrote in message

Man, I know _all_ about that. I'm right-handed, left-eyed. A few years
ago, I
missed a deer at about 25 *feet* away because I got excited, and sighted
with
the wrong eye. (Shotgun with open sights - my state doesn't allow
high-powered
rifles for deer hunting.)

Geeez LOL. I am surprised that your state lets YOU hunt. Missing a deer

at
25 feet with a shot gun? You shouldn'ta hadta even aimed. :~)

Hehe ... There should also be a law in Doug's state that he must post his
whereabouts during deer season. ;)

and wear an eye patch over his right eye..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing