pjm@see_my_sig_for_address.com

On 4 Apr 2005 17:24:12 GMT, Jim Yanik . wrote:

wrote in
news

What a great technical test and diagnosis.

For an unemployed plumber, maybe.

I don't see YOU offering anything better.

Then you haven't read my posts.

I gave him the best ( and only correct ) advice possible '

"You have done well to find this issue, you have done well to
look at it as far as you have, now you need a pro to come in and find
the problem, and see if your electrical system is safe."

If your definition of 'better' is 'Here's how you fix it
without any tools or knowledge', look elsewhere for your answers,
other than my posts. Homey don't play that.

He said "I looked at the breaker panel, but I don't know what
I'm looking at". His words. Would you have me advise him on how to
check all the connections and wires and breakers and busses for safety
and correct operation, from my chair here across the Internet ? Do
you think he could perform a correct and adequate safety inspection of
his electrical service 'with just a little help from Usenet' ?

Bull****.

When someone says "I looked at the breaker panel, but I don't
know what I'm looking at", the ONLY correct, safe, respectful,
courteous response is "Slowly and carefully put the cover back on, if
you took it off, and call an electrician". Anything else is hack
bull****, dangerous, and liable to get someone killed.

At least I haven't offered any 'advice' that will get him
killed and burn his house down, as Matt has done right here today on
another electrical question.

Click every day here to feed an animal !!! http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/