pjm@see_my_sig_for_address.com

On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 10:41:14 -0600, DJ wrote:

On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 01:21:20 GMT,
wrote:
\

Why do you feel so threatened by this? It would seem you want this guy
out of "your" newsgroup, wouldn't this accomplish that very goal?

I'm not 'threatened' by anything. And I won't have this
unemployed plumber running around acting like a big man, throwing the
**** he throws at me ( which you haven't seen a tiny little fraction
of ), and pretending to be somehow related to HVAC, which he is not.

It's been my experience that it's the biggest losers who feel the need
to take "possession" of a newsgroup, people that don't have much else
going in their life, people that need that little feeling of
importance they get from acting as though they actually "own" the NG.

Then you describe Matt perfectly, along with Wease aka Turtle
and FTWHD.

Many times, what expertise they may have to offer is lost in the
struggle to maintain their (delusional) position of importance...

They HAVE no 'expertise', and I call them out on it, and they
lose every time. That's what drives them to want to 'kick me out and
take over' - so I stop calling 'bull****' when 'bull****' needs
calling. But I won't.

Click every day here to feed an animal !!!
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/
Free Temperature / Pressure charts for 38 Ref's http://pmilligan.net/pmtherm/