Vic Baron

Thanx for the input. Don't care for MDF so I've narrowed it down to two
scenarios. If I confirm that I'm going to do a paint finish, I'll go with
ply sides and use eother poplar or ash for the doors, drawers, etc. If I
decide to leave it unpainted, then I'm going to make it a good quality piece
and use either walnut or mahogany - leaning toward mahogany.

Have the design sketched out, just haven't decided if I'm going to make a
piece of furniture for myself or just something to hold my booze stash.
Since I have no SWMBO any longer, I get to make the decision all by my
lonesome.

Thanx again -

Vic