Swingman

"Doug Miller" wrote in message

Hehe ... There should also be a law in Doug's state that he must post his
whereabouts during deer season. ;)

Yeah, yeah, yeah - if you've never, ever missed a deer because you got

"buck
fever", then you've not done very much deer hunting.

At nine years of age I was left in a tree stand, in an abandoned cemetery at
dark thirty, with a .22 rifle and instructed to only shoot for the head ...
if I even saw a buck.

Even though my right leg was doing an uncontrollable dance by itself due to
the excitement the minute that six pointer walked into the graveyard at
dawn, I was the only one on that hunt that scored.

I've hunted at time or two ... and as you know, hunters like to rub it in a
bit. ;)

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/04