Joseph Meehan

Donald Gares wrote:
This may not be exactly the correct group but this is where I lurk so
you get my question.

I have my shop totally plumbed for air with both inside and outside
connectors and it sits approximately in the middle of our rather large
lot in a small community. The compressor is a 7 HP with a 60 gallon
tank.
Now the question: I can reach anyplace on our lot with 200' of air
hose but I am curious if I will lose any volume and/or pressure
through that long of a hose. The hose is a normal 3/8" rubber air
hose. I currently have 100' and everything (nailers, & even my TIP
sandblaster) seems to work fine but I thought that I would ask prior
to purchasing another 100'.
TIA

Don

I would guess the only thing that might give you a problem would be the
sandblaster. Most tools would not have a problem and even the sandblaster
may be OK. Get it and try it.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia's Muire duit