Steve@carolinabreezehvac

"Chuck" wrote in message
On Sun, 03 Apr 2005 21:59:44 GMT, "toller" wrote:

"Matt Morgan" wrote in message
SEVERE SAFETY ISSUE.

Do as you suggest.

I'll second that.
I know someone who had a reputable HVAC company put in his new furnace

last
year. They left the electrical connection just hanging in the air.
Unbelievable.

Thanks guys..
They talk about the DIY'ers ,,, but lots of times the PRO's have
judgement lapses.
Chuck

If they left it like that, that was no pro..

I ask again, did they pull permits and inspections?
if so, then you have the power to make it right, both at the company level
and at the inspectors.
if not.
You got what you paid for....it worked, but without a permit and
inspection...well..it wasnt a pro that installed it, unless you want to call
him a professional hack.