Steve@carolinabreezehvac

"toller" wrote in message

"Matt Morgan" wrote in message
. ..
SEVERE SAFETY ISSUE.

Do as you suggest.

I'll second that.
I know someone who had a reputable HVAC company put in his new furnace

last
year. They left the electrical connection just hanging in the air.
Unbelievable.

Now see...this is why our state has issued a special electrical licence for
HVAC companies, and without one, no company can make ANY electrical
connections as in a final hookup with out a licenced electrician, and
permits and inspections.

Sad...you should have called them back and raised pure hell till someone got
out there and made it right.
That is what is called hack work....reputable company or not.

did they pull permits and get inspections? if so, you have leverage with the
local inspectors office now...