John Willis

On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 15:49:50 GMT, MUADIBŪ
scribbled this interesting note:

Most of the DIY'rs are not typical construction grunts, or active gym
attendees, but average people.

Active gym attendees couldn't do it either. I've seen many try and
fail to keep up. It takes a kind of endurance, a core strength to be
able to perform this kind of labor and it is not to be underestimated.
It looks easy. The people who do it every day can make it look easy
because they are practiced. I've been doing it for a very good portion
of my life and it is hard work. It ain't rocket science or particle
physics, but I don't think too many rocket scientists or physicists
could do this kind of work either.

--
John Willis
(Remove the Primes before e-mailing me)