Seri

Default Query: Copper pipe at boiler connection point requirement? (P.S.)

Okay, so I can hire a pretty nifty flue gas analyser from HSS...
Still no idea on whether 'PushFit' copper connections can be used on the
length that actually connects to the boiler though, I can't think of any
reason why not, but then again, I can't think of any reason why they specify
the connection must be done using copper pipe.

Any suggestions?

Thanks again

Seri

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
| On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 21:09:44 GMT, "Seri"
| wrote:
|
| No mention in the manual of one... didn't know if that meant it
definately
| didn't need one or not...
|
| "Ian Stirling" wrote in message
| .. .
| | Seri wrote:
| | P.S.
| | Does anyone know if I need a 'Flue Gas Analyser' to install one of
| | these?
| |