In message , dIMM
writes
I know I may only be a bit of a weekend warrior (amongst other things....)
when it comes to the building trade but I do like to buy good kit. I have
been there and done it, bought the t-shirt etc when it comes to cheapo tools
and i kmow 99.9% of them are ****.........
Good quality tools get better results out of me and I tend to take better
care of them ie a cheap cordless drill of mine was used several times as a
hammer if a proper hammer was not immediately available.
Also money saved from me doing the jobs my self can be put towards my new
tool collection.......some people collect art , I like buying
tools.........alright I admit it ...I AM SAD!!!

Do you have a hacksaw ?

--
dIMM