Mike Fields

"Jeff Wisnia" wrote in message
Andy Asberry wrote:

On 2 Apr 2005 07:30:59 -0800, "Too_Many_Tools"
wrote:

To set the time frame for this tale; remember when motor oil came in
real cans? (metal content)

Heck, I remember when it came in 55 gallon barrels and we young pump
jockeys had to transfer it into those one quart glass jars with those
tinplate screw on spouts on top of them.

Jeff

Yeah, and there was the Flying A Service stations where you could
get your car serviced ... had to get gas this morning and I think I
got "serviced" instead $2.37 (up to $2.41 same station by the time I
came home). When people came in, you did their windows, checked
the water and oil for them and all those good things (been there done that)