Jeff Wisnia

jim rozen wrote:

I still remember getting up after the car went by - the other
guy who was with me, had my glasses in his hands. I had his.
Never *did* figure that one out. It's a slap miracle that teenagers
survive to adulthood.

Jim

Yes, there's a whole bunch of guardian angels doing their level best to
keep kids alive, but every once in a while one of them has to take a pee
break and we lose a teen ager. Sometimes it's not really the kids' fault.

Our youngest son lost two of his high school classmates last year, one
through a sailboat capsizing, and even though he was wearing a life vest
hypothermia killed him before they found him. The other kid was involved
in a head on collision with a drunk driver who got onto an interstate
the wrong way by entering it through an exit ramp.

But, our son walked away without a scratch the first snowy night last
November when he drove onto a patch of black ice on a slight curve, slid
over to the curb and rolled his recently hard earned car onto its head.

Those guardian angels were working overtime for us that night.

http://home.comcast.net/%7Ejwisnia18/ben/#honda

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia