Doctor Evil

"dIMM" wrote in message
What do you intend using it for?

erm........drilling holes????......tee hee

The thought of getting my makita corded sds out of its box finding a
conveniant socket or extension lead sometimes gets too much. Also then
rewinding the cable and fitting it back in the case is a pain. Thats the
reason for wanting cordless sds!

ps I am no relation to IMM......just thought the name dIMM mathched my
personality......

Do you mean you will pay £350 just so you don't have to unwind an extension
lead? Go to Wickes they have them in round plastic wind-in receptacles.
Much easier. Store near the SDS drill.

dIMM? Or do you have lots and lots of money waiting to be wasted? You
could advance and go to eIMM.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 120,000 groups
Unlimited download