Kaiser

"TonyK" wrote in message

"dIMM" wrote in message
Has anyone any opinion on the following drills:

http://tinyurl.com/4qz2t

I know makita stuff is normally the dogs cahunas but I have panasonic
cordless drills and they really are the dogs cahunas. Both drills have
the
chiselling faciltity.......whoopeee. And both are of similar price. All
coimments aprrecaiated

I'm not 100% convinved of the combination of SDS and cordless. I had/have
non-functioning Bosch SDS cordless and although capable it never seemed
quite up to the job to the point I would sometimes grab my mains SDS. On
the
whole I like cordless stuff just not had a fantastic experience with a
£500
bosch.

What do you expect? All cordless tools are a compromise when compared to
similar mains powered tools. I have a DeWalt cordless SDS and its adequate
but not impressive. Bosch are usually the best of the cordless SDS drills,
more Pro's use them than any other cordless SDS drill, unless you want to
spend a small fortune on a 36 volt Hilti TE 6-A.