Mungo \two sheds\ Toadfoot

Mary Fisher wrote:
"Anna Kettle" wrote in message
On Mon, 4 Apr 2005 20:38:39 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

OK, I give in,what is it?

Thanks Mary. If you didn't ask I was going to have to

But I haven't seen a reply ... :-(

I gather that it's a proprietary cleaner but from what Si said about
his daughter's comment I expected it to be something for Young
People. The two don't usually go together :-)

It's claimed to be a miraculous cleaning product. It isn't.

My daughter is the cadet sergeant at the local St.John ambulance unit and
she used Cillit Bang (which even she calls clit bang) to clean the St.John
beach "hut" recently.

Don't worry Mary, she only cleans when asked to - she's not a freak

Si