TonyK

"dIMM" wrote in message
Has anyone any opinion on the following drills:

http://tinyurl.com/4qz2t

I know makita stuff is normally the dogs cahunas but I have panasonic
cordless drills and they really are the dogs cahunas. Both drills have the
chiselling faciltity.......whoopeee. And both are of similar price. All
coimments aprrecaiated

I'm not 100% convinved of the combination of SDS and cordless. I had/have a
non-functioning Bosch SDS cordless and although capable it never seemed
quite up to the job to the point I would sometimes grab my mains SDS. On the
whole I like cordless stuff just not had a fantastic experience with a £500
bosch.