Rob Morley

In article , "Heds"
hedleyDOTphillips@SPAMcomsaDOTcoDOTuk says...
snip

So I should look for a MIG rather than an ARC. Next question is: Gas or
Gas less? I don't really fancy the trouble of bottles and the associated
space they would take up so I think gas less would be best.

I bought a dual gas/gasless MIG a while ago, having had a
conventional gas MIG before. I still haven't tried it with gas
because gasless has been good enough for the stuff that I do, and
less hassle. Some stuff will still need gas, so keep your options
open - it probably only makes a small difference to the price.