Leon

"TeamCasa" wrote in message

Maybe at Wal-Mart.

LOL, ;~) I don't shop at Walmart, I shop many places and even considering
all the places that sell to the trades, the right hand is the predominent
one that I see. If you work in a location or region that the trades use
worm drive I can see your point. But in Texas I can honestly say that I
have never seen any one use a worm drive. Now, Swingman and I live relative
close to each other but he is the first person that I know of that uses a
worm drive. I have worked for a builder and make my living in the wood
working industry so my experience here is not shadowed or limited. Side
winders are mostly what are used here and most are right bladed.

However, facts are stubborn things. Left side blade saws
are more popular. Each manufacture will tell you that. And if you are
correct, why do the saw manufacturers only make left side cordless
versions?

I am clueless with an answer to that one but then I am pretty clueless why a
cordless circle saw was even produced.