TeamCasa

"Roger"
Worm drive saws are a completely different matter as the balance points
are such that it works fine in the right hand. THis thread was about
sidewinders.

I'm must be confused... I thought the OP asked about Right or Left blade.

Would lefties prefer a mirror image Skil 77? Or does it work
ambidextrously? My right hand is so dominant I can't even think about
using a saw with my left.

Try it in your right hand or left, the old 77 cuts great either way.
Say, why is it that left side saws out sell right sided ones? Are more
professional carpenters left-handed or ambidextrous?

Dave

http://www.usenet.com