Doug Kanter

"Jim Yanik" . wrote in message
.. .
"Doug Kanter" wrote in
:

"Jim Yanik" . wrote in message
.. .

I don't know why people don't try paintball guns.
Non-lethal,legal,and they mark the animal for identification. It's
better if you can get the paintballs that are for cattle,the
non-washable ones.

Not a bad idea. :-) We could also mark the dog-walkers who say
anything except "Yes - right away" when instructed to pick up their
dog's ****.

I thought about that,and you would get cited for assault or battery.
I'd LOVE to do it,though. B-)

PS;those PBs STING like the dickens,can leave bruises.
I recall reading about a kid who was killed by a PB shot to the head.

That's not true. My 16 yr old son told me so, after I warned him about
wearing a helmet and goggles for the sport. Teenagers are always right. Or,
almost. When he got to the paintball place, they handed him a helmet with
goggles. He refused to look me in the eye at that moment. :-)