CatMan

Those are great tips Oscar...thanks! Meeeeeeeeeeeeouch!

On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 23:50:31 GMT, "Oscar_Lives"
wrote:

That works good, but I prefer the ol car antifreeze. It takes a little
longer, but gets the job done well.

Wayfarin is good for the tuna bowl.

Small pieces of sponges soaked in bacon grease are also very effective.

Good luck.

"CatMan" wrote in message
.. .
Open a can of tuna and crush rat poison or other poison in it. Or
grind up some prescription drugs like blood thinners or others and
mix. Poor kitty will take his **** somewhere else.

On 2 Apr 2005 02:56:17 GMT, Jim Yanik . wrote:

"Doug Kanter" wrote in
:

"Jim Yanik" . wrote in message
.. .

I don't know why people don't try paintball guns.
Non-lethal,legal,and they mark the animal for identification. It's
better if you can get the paintballs that are for cattle,the
non-washable ones.

Not a bad idea. :-) We could also mark the dog-walkers who say
anything except "Yes - right away" when instructed to pick up their
dog's ****.

I thought about that,and you would get cited for assault or battery.
I'd LOVE to do it,though. B-)

PS;those PBs STING like the dickens,can leave bruises.
I recall reading about a kid who was killed by a PB shot to the head.