Leon

wrote in message
oups.com...

Not a problem for me... I just start on the left-handed end of the

board and the
saw is never resting on the waste piece.. *g*

OK..maybe I'm not getting it. I admit, I don't have the saw to try
this, but thinking it through with my little brain.....

If I cut on the left end of the board, I'll likely be cutting with my
Left Hand. Since I'm not left handed, this would not be comfortable at
all for me. Furthermore, cutting that way, the blade is on the
opposing side and I'm back where I started!

Are you funnin' with me? Or am I missing something?

The left hand blade saw is intended to be used with the left hand of a left
handed person. Using it with you right hand is dead wrong. You bought the
wrong saw if you are right handed.