mac davis

On Mon, 04 Apr 2005 14:22:40 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...

However, cross cutting 2 by stock was a PITA. I just could NOT get
used to the weight of the saw, resting on the waste peice. After the
cut, the board AND the saw fell.

The happy ending? I took the Blade Left back and traded it in for the
PC 324MAG (Blade Right). A great saw, so far.

I've read LOT'S of newsgroups and see that generally, people get used
to the left blade.

You are using it backwards. If you were to use the saw in your left hand it
would be fine. Being a lefty, I curse the saw I have but just don't use it
enough to justify a new one.

Not a problem for me... I just start on the left-handed end of the board and the
saw is never resting on the waste piece.. *g*

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing