Default Right Blade, Left Blade

I finally bought a new circular saw. After a lot of research, I
decided on the 423 Porter Cable. It's a Blade Left saw, which means
the blade is on the left and the motor is on the right.

In the store, it was difficult to imagine using it. It wasn't until I
got it home, that I realized how much of a change this was. In some
instances, I could see where being able to see the blade would make a
difference. In particular, Edge cutting long sheet stock, would be
much easier, to not have to "cross over" yourself, while holding the
saw.

However, cross cutting 2 by stock was a PITA. I just could NOT get
used to the weight of the saw, resting on the waste peice. After the
cut, the board AND the saw fell.

The happy ending? I took the Blade Left back and traded it in for the
PC 324MAG (Blade Right). A great saw, so far.

I've read LOT'S of newsgroups and see that generally, people get used
to the left blade. Without regard for safety, I'm curious, just how
many of you have switched from Right Blade to Left Blade and if you
would be willing to comment on your experience/acceptance of the
change.

Thanks!