Gunner

On 4 Apr 2005 05:35:55 -0700, jim rozen
wrote:

In article , Gunner says...

Im sorry to have to tell you Jim, but since you made no effort to make
arraingements to send me the $10,000 Im having a number of armed
individuals remove anything you have of value, including cash, and
then give me the money. (less administration costs of course)

Well you had better have them bring a team of riggers. Most
of my investments are tied up in cast iron. Oh, and have them
bring some waterproof boots while you're at it. We had a bit
of rain this past weekend....

Jim

Not an issue. We are glad you are being cooperative. In fact, based on
the data you supplied, we have decided to auction off your property on
site, and let the buyers do the moving.

Gunner

Rule #35
"That which does not kill you,