Larry Jaques

On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 23:30:25 -0400, the inscrutable "Ed Huntress"
spake:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 15:54:18 -0400, the inscrutable "Ed Huntress"
spake:

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 3 Apr 2005 03:11:42 -0400, the inscrutable "Ed Huntress"
spake:

"wmbjk" wrote in message
--snippage--
blogs could be humorous. Imagine a web site extolling the virtues of
black powder ingestion to cure pneumonia.... :-)

It could be a very Darwinian phenomenon, especially for smokers. . .

vbg

Speaking of BP, though, there *was* some ailment for which BP was a

home
remedy. I can't remember what it is. 'Ever hear of it?

Could it be from the sulphur in the mixture?

Well, it had to be the sulfur, or the saltpeter, or the charcoal.

d8-)

Fairy funny. Both sulfur and charcoal are drawing agents with
anti-bacterial properties. Dunno 'bout niter.

It's available as a generic. Look for "Explosidine." If it doesn't cure you,
you can put yourself out of your misery and blow yourself to hell.

From Google: Did you mean: explosion

No standard web pages containing all your search terms were found.
Your search - explosidine - did not match any documents.

Ditto "explosedine", "explosedene", "explosidene", "explosidyne",
"explosedyne." A9 gives me the same nogo on "Explosidine." Speaking
of which, if you buy books through Amazon, Think of using A9 to search
first. I did that and then ordered a book. There was a 10% savings
attached when I went to check out, a happy surprise. I wonder if that
still applies.

P.S: Whuffo you nevah learnt to snip messages, Ed?
(I left the entire thread above to show you why we should learn this
simple task.)

Never put off 'til tomorrow | http://www.diversify.com
what you can avoid altogether. | Dynamic Website Applications